We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability, including our on-line commercial offering.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse core markets, track sales and provide status reports (a knowledge of ‘Salesforce’ would be an advantage)
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through self-learning, training, coaching and feedback
Online Commercial Responsibilities:
- Processing and co-ordination of incoming customer inquiries from quotation to order processing
- Working with our digital marketing team, planning, implementation and control of target group oriented online campaigns including publications, PR (online and print)
- Co-ordination between customers, field staff and digital marketing team
- Working with the Digital Team, create and maintain product websites with creative and innovate concepts
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Knowledge in marketing / sales B2B, B2C
- At least 3 years experience in customer-facing sales roles (preferably in the industrial sectors of cement and/or iron and steel
- A technical understanding of our key markets
- Strong oral and written English skills (knowledge of Italian and Spanish would be beneficial)
- Positive charisma, self-confident appearance and high personal initiative
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook
- Flexibility and intercultural competence (worldwide customers)
- Familiarity with ERM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skils
- Prioritizing, structured and independent time management and organizational skills including significant travel.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
We have aroused your interest? Please send us your complete application with curriculum vitae, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail: Jessica Loock firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.