The Ferro Duo group is an international raw material company based in Germany. Other representative offices are based in Spain, Italy and in Usa. Ferro Duo is Europe’s leading supplier of high-grade iron and aluminium salts.
We are recruiting for our office based in Milan a Logistics Coordinator (m/f).
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Daily coordination of deliveries;
- Negotiating trading and shipping terms;
- Liaise with supplier keeping the interest of the company;
- Plan and track the shipment of final products, according to customer requirements, in coordination with internal stakeholders;
- Supporting sales activities for logistics costs:
- Coordination with international Freight Forwarders;
- Organize incoming and Outgoing Shipments;
- Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries;
- Keep records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc;
- Creating and Checking Incoming /Outgoing Invoices;
- Development Notifications, Electronic Verification Ordinance and Waste accompanying Papers;
- Document invoices and payment postings;
- Respond complaints;
- Freight optimization;
- Processing / documentation of GMP transports and warehousing.
- Master’s degree or specialization in supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field;
- Several years of experience in the logistics field experience in Marine Traffic;
- Confident with customs duties rules;
- Technical Skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work independently;
- Confident to work in matrix organizations;
- Proficient knowledge of English, German and Italian would be a plus.
To apply for this role send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org